At Women’s Global Health of Northern Virginia, our goal is to empower women to improve the quality of their health care through informed decision making. We are dedicated to providing quality health care through experience and cutting-edge technology with a human touch. Under the leadership of Dr. Motesharrei, we provide comprehensive and global care for women of all ages and backgrounds in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Dr. Motesharrei is a:
- Diplomate of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Clinical professor of OBGYN at George Washington University School of Medicine
- Teaching attending at Inova Fairfax Hopsital
- Clinical instructor at Virginia Commonwealth University medical center.
At Women’s Global Health of Northern Virginia we offer a vast range of obstetrics and gynecological services, including prenatal care, adolescent gynecology, high risk obstetrics, infertility, and menopause, as well as a veriety of advanced non-invasive gynecological surgeries.
Gynecology and Women’s Health
- Annual exam, breast and pap smear
- Menopausal counseling
- Osteoporosis counseling
What our patients expect at WGHNV:
- Building relationships of mutual trust through open communication and informed decision making.
- Actively listening to women and clearly explaining the risks and benefits of all decisions.
- Providing only necessary and appropirate cost effective healthcare